CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

YOU GOTS A PUNKIN HEAD


I DECIDED THAT TODAY I'D TYPE LIKE KANYE WEST BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO HAVE A GOOD IDEA OF HOW TO BLOG WELL! HIS FORMAT IS SO GOOD AND EASY TO READ! HE REALLY IS ABLE TO GET THE POINT ACROSS WITHOUT MUCH DIFFICULTY!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE HERE FOR INSTANCE... SO ANYWAY THIS WEEKEND WAS PRETTY CHILL ESPECIALLY WITH THE COLD WEATHER AND ALL.. I MEAN, WHO WANTS TO GO OUT WHEN THE TEMP IS 15 DEGREES BUT I DID ANYWAY. SATURDAY WAS A DECADES PARTY.. I REALLY DIDN'T FEEL LIKE GOING ALL OUT BUT CHRIS DID. HE LOOKED BETTER THAN FRESH PRINCE!!!!!!!!

Not really sure why Kanye does the whole CAPS thing, but I suppose he's just trying to make his words seem more important. Such a diva. I'm super late on the whole blog craze, but I keep discovering more and more humorous sites that are probably going to be detrimental to my education especially since I've realized I need to start lugging my laptop to class if I'm already feeling like my hand is going to fall off by the end of class. Even right now I should be studying or doing something productive, but unfortunately I am not. I'm sitting here.. typing.. wondering if anyone besides Rachel reads my nonsense.

Oh I also forgot what else I did this weekend. I attempted to learn the Single Ladies dance. Janette and I even watched it in slow motion to try and grasp the moves, but I still need to work on it. Perhaps next weekend I can really concentrate on mastering Beyonce's moves and possibly recruit show choir choreographer master Yuri Doolan to assist. I doubt it because I recruited him to accompany me to the RPAC and ditched him the first day we were supposed to go, haha. My ass was tired from working 8:30 to 5! I don't like having to act like an adult. It's no fun. Yuri, if you're reading this I will redeem myself. Or I'll just become like every other middle American out there and eat some barbeCOO chicken wings.

0 comments: