CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Vagina Shot



BOOBS


I'm one of those people that tries to act like reality television does not poison my brain, but that's a lie. I love it. Especially shows which include train wrecks, bad plastic surgery, and constant alcohol consumption. My above role model is Nikki from Rock Of Love Bus who sadly, and much to my disappointment, was kicked off the bus. I have no idea why. JUST LOOK AT HER! She's the true winner and it's even better because she says all the drugs she consumes are legal. What really set Nikki apart was when she did a shot out of another girl's vajayjay.

I worked the wrestling match this weekend. It might be my new favorite sport. What I would like to know is why I must babysit the computer when they have their own "camera person" who spent the majority of the time asking me how to use the camera.

Oh I guess there's a football game tonight or something. Against a mammal with horns. Or a skeleton head with horns. Anyway GO BUCKS!

0 comments: