CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Yankees Make Me Cranky

It's been approximately 1,294,120 minutes since I remembered I had a blog and what better Christmas present to you all then to finally use it? [INSERT applause here] Anyway I had originally intended to use this blog to bitch about baseball and I will still do that, but it wouldn't be complete without my other two favorite things: myself & my friends, celebrity gossip. So three things. Screw you if you counted it.

I really hate the Yankees. Really! SO much. Why can't they just go away? They basically signed Sabathia to a billion dollar contract when the economy is in the shitter. I realize the Yanks have their own wallet to dig through, but come on! First it was CC and Burnett and now Teixeira? I never ever want to hear the actual payroll for this team. Never. I will jump off of a cliff. Whatever, they can have CC. They won't make it through the play-offs with Sir-Chokes-A-Lot on the mound.


BOOOOOOOO!

I don't think Jamal realizes what a stud he is. I mean, what girl wouldn't want a piece of this?


As Harry Potter would say, HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

0 comments: